Saturday, September 1, 2018

Scrap the Boys September DT share

Well, there you go, it is September already. Could someone kindly tell me where August went, lol.
So the new challenge is ready at Scrap the Boys. I am sure you will love this:
Who could not resist doing this challenge?
I have used a photo of a great nephew, Hendrix. This was him as a little baby, he is now 2. 
I love how he is looking at the camera, just like the image in the challenge. 
I created a mixed media background, which was a lot of fun, and it really went well with what he was wearing. 
I included a Charms Creations denim super star, which was also a perfect match to what he was wearing in the photo.
Hendrix



1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful.. cute photo and love all the back ground detail and colors..

    ReplyDelete