Tuesday, September 18, 2018

D-lish Scraps DT share 2 - September - All you need is love and a dog

Hi everyone, I am back with my second share for September. This layout is my challenge layout for the cybercrop at  The Scrap Suite. I hope you have managed to take a look at the challenges.
So my challenge is to scrap a family pet. This puppy in the layout is my sons dog, Dusty, who we just adore so much. He has such a beautiful nature and a fun personality, and is extremely clever and handsome - yes I do love him, lol.
Anyway, these photos are from his first birthday, I just had to cook him a cake - carrot and peanut butter, he loved it.
All you need is love and a dog
It's a pretty busy layout, but it suited the photos well, I think. 
This first cluster features a 5 x 7 paper bag to mat the photos, Creative Cuts die cutspaint chips tab wordJAP kit bits, wood veneer star.

No comments:

Post a Comment