Saturday, August 18, 2018

D-lish Scraps August DT share 2

Hi everyone, I am back with my second share for the month.
This layout, I created using one of the Just add paper kits. So easy to use, and really, there isn't much more than a bit of paper added, plus a bit of paint, sequins and stamping.
Love Like This
So I used the Love like this JAP kit for this layout. It is a pretty kit, and it worked well for this layout. 
This first cluster features the tag from the kit, and it was just right to use for my layout title. I also added the glitter heart, yellow flower and black and white flower from the JAP kit.
The second cluster features the journaling tag, flair, yellow flowers and pink flower from the JAP kit. It also features a coloured paper doilyCreative Cuts heart, and wood veneer leaf.
The last cluster features the date tag, bow, yellow flower and washi tape all from the JAP kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment