Thursday, November 8, 2018

Adore - D-lish Scraps November DT share 1

Hi everyone, well it is November already, how the year has flown. I have also just returned from a holiday to Italy, which was a great experience. Back to reality for me now though, and no more holidays for quite some time. 
Anyway, my first share for this month, is based on this months inspiration board - Arabian Nights. I fell in love with this when I saw it, so had to have a go. I normally do not use any shade of purple in my creations, but this one was very appealing. 
Adore
I loved the sketch in this inspiration board too, it worked well for the layout. 
I love how bits and pieces from the JAP kits and bits are often able to be used on different layouts, co-coordinating so well, even if they are from different kits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment