Wednesday, November 28, 2018

D-lish Scraps DT share 3 November - Dream

Hi everyone, well it's almost December, how the year has flown.
So I share with you today my last November layout. 
Dream
I started by stenciling with gelatos onto the background, I wanted to create something soft to match the photo and the embellishments. 
For this layout, I used the Just Add Paper kits bundle deal - Spring fling, which was perfect for the photo.
In this first cluster, you can see from the Just Add Paper kit bundle deal, I have used a tag, and banner, with the title dream just poking into the photo. I also added Little Birdie pearl petites blush flower and lace butterfly, which I have cut in half.
This cluster photo gives a full view of the title, plus some birds, and a ring of flowers, plus flair from the Spring Fling bundle deal.
This last cluster photo, shows that I have also now added a white paper doily and cabachons from Flights of Fantasy Just Add Paper kit.
Such lovely embellishments that really enhance sweet baby photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment