Sunday, November 18, 2018

D-lish Scraps DT share 2 - cybercrop challenge

Hi everyone, I am popping in with my layout for the November D-lish Scraps cybercrop
For this challenge, I focused on using metallics, not something I do much, but for this layout it worked really well, with a lot of different metallics.
Silver and Sparkle
I started by using some metallic texture paste through a stencil on the background. I then gathered as many metallic embellishments as I could, and used what worked best. 
This first cluster features a white paper doily, sequin bow, coloured wireflower sequinspunchinellaflair buttonpastel petals, and a cornflower


Here is another view of the cluster, showing some of my title, which I found some glitter alpha stickers, to add to the sparkle and shine. 
So go discover your stash, see what shiny metallics you have, and have some fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment