Saturday, December 1, 2018

Scrap the Girls December challenge DT share

Hi everyone, well that's it, it's December, not long till Christmas and the end of the year.
This month at Scrap the Girls we have a very cute challenge for you to play with:
Be inspired by one of the dresses, or maybe you could be inspired by more.
I chose the first black dress with the baubles to inspire me, and created this layout:
Merry Christmas
The colours in our dresses matched this pattern well, and I used a dark background to create on. I then made my own baubles to add to the layout and surrounded the page with them. 
This month the sponsor is Cut to You by Gwen Wruck. She has supplied the DT with awesome products to work with, and I chose one of the Christmas trees and the Merry Christmas title. They worked a treat on my layout. 
I also included a cute Christmas tree from Charms Creations.

I hope we see your pages for the December challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment