Friday, December 28, 2018

D-lish Scraps December share 3 - 80 years young

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had an enjoyable Christmas.
I have had my parents visiting from Queensland, so that has been nice. 
My share today, actually features my father, from his 80th birthday this year. 
80 years young
I created this layout, using one of the current cybercrop challenges, set by Amanda Lawrence, owner of D-lish Scraps. She has created a birthday bingo challenge, here are the clues:
From the clues, I used stencilling, a splash of yellow, and a flair. 
I started off my creating my background, using a number 5 x 5 stencil, it is pretty cool. I used texture paste and some Ken Oliver colour bursts for the colour. 
In this second cluster, I have also added a Magnolia flower and sequin bow.
My Dad loves his layout, so this was a fun challenge to use for it. I hope you join in for the challenges, if you have some spare time over this holiday period.

No comments:

Post a Comment