Tuesday, December 18, 2018

D-lish Scraps DT December share 2 - Aperol Spritz

Hi everyone, I am back with my second share for December. 
This layout is one I have created using one of the cybercrop challenges over at the Scrap Suite, that were posted last week. Take a look, there are some awesome challenges. My layout is inspired by the challenge set by Amanda Hartmann, a travel page.

Aperol Spritz
My layout is from my recent holiday to Italy, where I had many experiences, one of which was discovering the Aperol Spritz, oh my, so refreshing on a hot day.
Anyway, on my layout, I used a stencil from the Love Like This JAP kit, in spots around the edge of the page, with some texture paste. 
In my first cluster, I have used a bitty bag, colour me cuts wildflowerspastel petals and bow from a past kit bits.
I keep finding bits in my left over JAP kits that suit all sorts of pages, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment