Saturday, December 1, 2018

Kraft Plus December challenge DT share

Hi everyone, can you believe it is December? I truly can't. This year I was waiting all year to go to Italy, that came and went, and now it's nearly Christmas. 
Anyway, time marches on and we bring you another challenge at Kraft Plus.
I don't often do stitching on my pages, it is a laziness thing, yet I love the effects, it adds such a great dimension to a layout. So I added stitching to my layout, and I loved it.
Frankie
Frankie is a little deaf French Bulldog pup, who currently lives with us. He has fit into the family well, and is best friends with my sons dog, Dusty. They have so much fun together. 
Anyway, about my layout. I cut some squares of patterned papers, layed them out in a pattern, then stitched them on, creating a frame around the photo and page. I also stitched on the Charms Creations heart and XO, and the other little quote tag. 
I love how this layout turned out. 

I hope we get to see your layouts for this challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment