Monday, April 21, 2014

Words Or Whatever April Challenge

This is the first time I have participated in a challenge by Words Or Whatever, a new source of inspiration for me. The April Words Or Whatever Challenge is to do a layout using a sketch designed by the very talented and lovely Sue Smith, including some product from the Words Or Whatever range.
I found Sue's sketch quite inspiring, and can see the sketch being used again for other photos. For my layout I used a photo from our trip to France last year, of a "selfie" photo that we tried to capture - I'm not great at taking selfies, and usually not happy with the end result, this one I don't mind. The included WOW products are the title - Selfie, the word smile, the chipboard camera, and the round heart cut-out.

Selfie

Sue's Sketch from WOW

I tried to scrap this layout as true as possible to the sketch, and I'm quite pleased with the end result. Thanks Sue for your inspiration.



3 comments:

  1. Like the sketch. Love what you've done with it esp the misting and embellies. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background work on your page, a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining our challenge at WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Sandy and how your interpreted my sketch. So glad you got it done! You're on fire lately....
    Thanks for joining in on the challenge fun this month and good luck with the prize!

    ReplyDelete