Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fabulously 50!

I recently turned 50, and to celebrate had a 1960's themed birthday party. My new life mantra that I have taken on is this quote "Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional". On the night of my party, I think everyone else had also taken on this mantra, as it was a fun filled night, with many varied and fabulously funny costumes. Turning 50 was not frightening, it was enlightening.

Fabulously 50!

I think the colours and design in this layout explain a lot about the night, an explosion of colour, and flower power of the 1960's.  Thanks for looking at my layout. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a great photo. Love how you've blended the large flowers in with the flowered pp. Also love the added touch of chevrons and black spot pp. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pic of you, Sandy!! :)
    About time you got a blog!

    Chelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of you, Sandy. Your layout is perfect for your birthday theme.

    ReplyDelete