Wednesday, April 1, 2015

D-lish Scraps April Inspiration Board Challenge

Once again, Amanda has created another awesome inspiration board for the D-lish Scraps blog challenge, which I am sure you will agree.
How pretty is Aztec Dreams? I really hope you have a go with this inspiration board, there are endless layout styles you could create.
I chose a photo of my wonderful aunt and uncle, who have just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. I think the colours in the board worked well for my photo, and I loved the style of the sketch. The D-lish Scraps products  that can be found in store, used on my layout include - Monochromatic journal tags, resin bird, flowers - mini and mid sized roses, pastel petals and asters, resin flowers, cardstock words, Scrap Fx chipboard feathers.  
Believe in Love


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful layout. They would love this.

    ReplyDelete