Thursday, September 17, 2015

Scrap our Stash challenge #30 week 1

I have often thought about doing the Scrap Our Stash challenge, but have just not got around to do it. I was needing something to inspire me for this photo that I have scrapped, and this challenge helped me.
So the sketch is optional, but I used it as well. 
For my items that I used from the word layers, I used - L - layering, A - acetate, alphas, Y - yarn, E - enamel dots, embossing powder, R - resin snowflakes, S - star embellishment.
I had this photo of my kids from a recent trip to Mt Buller for a day of skiing. My son was wearing this skeleton mask - pretty scary in my opinion, but hey - what would I know - lol. 
I had this star embellishment with a skeleton button on it from Charms Creations which I had to use, and this was the perfect match for the photo. 
I layered under the photo with some project life journaling cards, patterned paper, acetate card, and chipboard strip. I also added the yarn as a layer under the photo. I embossed on the snowflakes with Stampendous embossing powder, and sprinkled the resin stars and enamel dots around the page. I have also added a flair button from Funky Flairs Studio. I am really happy with how this turned out. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave. 
Skull Face


9 comments:

  1. Fun and fabulous layout! I love how you used the items in your stash! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work with both the sketch and the stash challenge. Love this page---so creative! Thanks for linking up @ SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page - so creative! I thought it was a Halloween Layout with that title at first but LOVE how FUN it is! Great use on your STASH!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page and wonderful take on the stash and sketch challenges! Thank you so much for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and festive design. Great details and stash used. Awesome sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout!! Thank you for playing along with Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun winter layout. Awesome! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on the layout! Thank you for participating in the challenge with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page! The colors, layers and embellies you used! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete