Wednesday, January 13, 2016

D-lish Scraps January moodboard challenge - DT share

Welcome to 2016, and my round of shares for the month at D-lish Scraps. My first share this month is for the moodboard challenge:

Don't you just love this for a boys layout? 
I chose to scrap a photo of my nephew Lachlan, when he was a little fellow, I just love the face he is pulling in this photo. 
I really liked the sketch Amanda has provided in the moodboard this month, so I did my own interpretation of it. Instead of paper for the background, I have used a stencil, and a pen, which I drew the chevrons on and then scribbled in them. 
I matted my photo onto a striped paper bag, and framed it with a wood veneer frame
In my clusters I have used some of the monochrome journal its tags, and then added flair buttons and printed wooden buttons
To top it all off, I added a felt polka dot bow.
Little Smooshy Face
I hope you give this moodboard a go, it's a lot of fun for those boy photos in your stash. 
           Happy Scrapping. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment