Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Scrapping Outback January challenge

This month at Scrapping Outback, the challenge is to be inspired by this image:
I found this a challenge. I really struggle to scrap with such neutral colours, even though the silver is there as an extra touch of elegance. I was also missing my mojo when I scrapped this layout. 
I started with a white patterned paper, to which I stamped and stencilled on. I chose some black patterned papers, don't actually have many in my stash, as they are a challenge to me. 
I had the Dusty Attic chipboard chandelier piece, to which I added kindyglitz. 
I also added some Scrap FX chipboard feathers and 2 Crafty butterflies, which I left natural. 
I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this layout. Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave
Friends


4 comments:

  1. WOW - this is gorgeous - perfect challenge for that paper!
    Love the floral cluster - it doesnt look like you struggled at all with this colour challenge - Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love it.. this is soft and pretty and love the cluster of flowers and the doiley too.. great take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is another FANTASTIC LO Sandra !! I love that chippie - Dusty Attic supplies are available at Scrapping Outback - thanks so much for taking the time to join us again at SO http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/january-2016-white-with-twist-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. As ever Sandra another beautiful page by you. Absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for joining us and hope you can join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete