Sunday, January 3, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff January challenge - DT share

Welcome to the new year, 2016 - sounds weird, just got used to 2015.
Anyway, it's time for a new challenge and our challenge at Show Us Your Stuff is to be inspired by this moodboard:
Now, if that doesn't make you feel summer, not sure what will, lol.
Anyway, for my layout, I have created this layout, a photo of my mother and I from summer 2014/15, when they were visiting us in Melbourne  - we went out for a treat on this particularly fine summers day, and ended up at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie - yum - and had one of their icecreams. A nice way to cool off for the day. 
So for my layout, I have used some of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Life Is Beautiful range - I fell in love with these products, so very easy to use.  
My handmade items on the layout are Charms Creations cute clouds and heavenly heart
I had a lot of fun with this layout, sure hope you can find some time over the summer to give this challenge a go. 
The good life captured



1 comment: