Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Kraft + December challenge

Well it's December, and this is the final challenge for the year at Kraft +, how the year has flown, it's been a fun year of doing these challenges. So the final challenge for the year is to be inspired by this one:

I love travelling, so this one was never going to be one that I would deliberate over, and I had this photo that I have been waiting to scrap from our trip to France in 2013, so now I have the front page to my album - very happy about that. 
I stamped using a Darkroom Door scribble stamp, and used mostly Kaisercraft products from their travel range Wanderlust - it's very nice. The map paper is the first layer over the stamping.  
I added a Charms Creations DIY map marker, which I stamped using the same Darkroom Door stamp, rubbed some Tim Holtz ink over and spritzed it with water to spread the colour, dried it off and added a brad to. Must say I like this effect. 
Anyway, I am so glad I have this layout for my album - just need to finish the rest of it, lol. 
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 
On our way




5 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! How wonderful to go to France.. love the back ground stamping and travel themed embellies.. great take for the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Droooool!!! Love it! Love the Eiffel washi, the way you've used the ephemera & the photo is really lovely too. All round gorgeous take on our K+ challenge. Maybe we need a travel one EVERY month, so you can get that album done, LOL!!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! I love your stamping & details. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Sandra.... we traveled to France in 2014 ...its an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Sandra... i loved France too (take me back aaaah!!) Thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete