Sunday, December 13, 2015

D-lish Scraps December DT share - New Baby

Hi everyone, my turn to share for this month at D-lish Scraps, wow how the year has flown.
For my shares this month, I was going to focus on Christmas layouts, after all, we will all be taking pics of Christmas in the upcoming weeks. However I saw the moodboard for December, and just had to use it. I couldn't do a Christmas layout for this - I should have tried I know. Here is the moodboard, to refresh your memory:
Anyway, I selected a photo of my great niece Elise, who was only 5 days old when this pic was taken. I was inspired by the image of the mason jars with the word BABY and the string of stitched circles - hence what I have done in my background on this layout. I used a printed veneer butterfly, forget me not flower, mini rose and monochrome journal pack tag.
I also added to my cluster a  raw veneer which I coloured, a pick and place bow, medium rose, Green Tara tutu flower.
To the sides of the photo, I have added punchinella.
I think you will agree, this moodboard really is beautiful, so I hope you have time over the Christmas period to give it a go. 
New Baby

1 comment: