Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Believe - D-lish Scraps DT share December

Hi everyone, back again for my final share for 2015 at D-lish Scraps.
This is the second of the Christmas layouts that I have done. I used some really fun products on this one, and am really pleased with how it turned out, it sure has the Christmas feel about it.
Underneath my photo, I have used a gold star punchinella, it's a fun product. I also used a small gold chevron paper bag, into which I inserted my journaling tag. On the top of the bag, I have place a Christmas veneer, a star flower, and a felt polka dot bow.
In my second cluster, I have added a different Christmas veneer, a Christmas flair button, and a daisy
I also added a journal it's strip tag, and an enamel dot.
I hope you now feel inspired to scrap those Christmas photos that you get this year. 
Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment