Monday, December 14, 2015

D-lish Scraps December DT share - Present Time

Hi everyone, back again for my second share of the month of December at D-lish Scraps, and I am sharing one of the two Christmas layouts I have done for this months shares. I'm not actually sure how I feel about this layout, I don't often scrap with multiple photos anymore, and it is a really clean layout for me. However, I wanted to try to scrap a Christmas layout with multiple photos, so this is it.
I worked with some really old Love Elsie paper, remember that? Lol.
On my layout, I used a Christmas veneer wreath, a Christmas flair button, an enamel dot and a resin polka dot button.
In my second cluster, I have used a sequin bow, and a chevron journal it's tag. My title has been done using Dusty Attic lower case alpha pack. I really love this pack of alphas, as it has multiple vowels in it - you are more likely to run out of the consonants, before the vowels. 
Maybe you can have a go at scrapping multiple Christmas photos on a layout, once the big day is over. 
Present time

No comments:

Post a Comment