Saturday, February 6, 2016

Charms Creations Australia Day Challenge

So this month at Charms Creations, we are having 2 challenges for everyone to have a go at. Actually this one is a carry over from January. To use a map marker for Australia Day.
I created this layout, selfie photo of my husband and myself, on a day out in Melbourne City, for Australia Day. We had a lot of fun, roaming around, looking at all the festivities happening and visited the Shrine of Remembrance and the Botanical Gardens - tourists in our own city.
Charm has a selection of 2 map markers specially available for your Australia Day photos. I chose the blue and red one, I guess I still feel with our flag, that these are the colours that represent Australia.
I also used one of the new large cute clouds, along with some other wood veneer clouds from Cocoa Vanilla.
I love how this layout turned out, not just presenting our Australia, but also a nice sunny summer day out. 
Sweet Summer Days


2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, love the colors and just love that cute little sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mix of color and pattern here.

    ReplyDelete