Monday, February 15, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT share - Grade 1

This is my last share for this month at D-lish Scraps. This time I have chosen a challenge from the current Cybercrop in the Scrap Suite on Facebook, set by Emma:
I chose this photo of my son, when he was in grade 1, in 2000- seems sooooo long ago now.
I matted the photo with a 5 x 7 paper bag. I added some washi tape, and then I used basic journal spots - which I tucked in as a feature rather than to journal on, and then added another basic journal spot on which I journaled. I also added a wood veneer.
My next cluster has again a tucked in  basic journal spot,  ticketflair button  and wood veneer
 
To the side of the photo, my title has been created from Dusty Attic alphas. I repeated the cluster with the basic journal spot,  ticketflair button wood veneer and washi tape. I tied some bakers twine around the page, and added a Dusty Attic mini banner
The colours I used for the layout are drawn from my sons school uniform. 
So I hope you have a go at this challenge, for any school photos you may have hanging around. 
Grade 1

No comments:

Post a Comment