Saturday, February 13, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT share - Hmm, yum, dessert

Hi everyone, back again with the first of my shares for February.
This layout is my interpretation of one of the challenges from the January cybercrop, set by Amanda Hartmann, here is the challenge:
This is an awesome challenge, it really enables you to do whatever you want, as long as you follow the rule of 3's. 
I chose these photos of a friends daughter Abby, who at our Christmas get together, was really enjoying her food, especially her desert, lol. I managed to get a great timeline of photos of her eating. She is a bit of a character, with the best facial expressions. 
I used some of the lovely Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers and ephemera for this layout. I love that D-lish Scraps embellishments will work with anything you have in your stash. 
So the embellishments I chose to add to this layout include some bitty blooms, , sequin bow and flair button
Since I did this layout, Amanda has had a sale, and has a section in the shop, of clearance items. So some of the items that I have used on this layout, are found in this section. These include chiffon ribbon flowersprinted button birdUITC wooden beads and sweetheart blooms (no longer available). So if you want a bargain, get to the clearance section
Hmmm, yum, dessert

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the photos and all the pretty embellies too!

    ReplyDelete