Sunday, September 11, 2016

SBT50 "The Block" Super Challenge 2016 Week 1

I have decided to join in on the fun at Scrapbooking Top 50 2016 The Block challenge challenge this year, wonder how many I will get done. Anyway, there are 2 options to be inspired by, and I chose this one as the inspiration for my layout:
I was quite drawn to the colours, and thought about doing something heritage, but nothing was working for me, so then I found this photo of Charlie, a friends daughter, and it all came together. The triangles, flowers and the colours were my source of inspiration. 
I added texture paste to my patterned paper that I thought was quite ugly, but it worked out well, in my opinion. I added lots of flowers, plus a heavenly heart and retired diamond from Charms Creations
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave.
Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment