Sunday, September 11, 2016

Kraft+ September challenge

This month the challenge at Kraft +, is to be inspired by this:
The colours are so pretty and spring like. I had this photo of my daughter and I taken at a French festival last year. The colours of the challenge were perfect for the photo. 
I started with some coloured texture paste, and decorated the border of the cardstock, then added the patterned papers and embellishments. I added a gorgeous Charms Creations Heavenly heart with butterfly to finish off the layout. 
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave.
Dreaming of Paris


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! What a great photo! I love the carousel horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Which you already know...but it's not just the subject matter, it's the creative way you've used the stenciling around the edges...the FABULOUS clusters....they are so light, airy and spring-like & of course, the wonderful photo. It all works REALLY well. In my opinion!!! As always, love that you join in with us at K+ :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful Sandra! I love the background with the stenciling & overlapping of colours...lovely clusters too. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout.
    So many pretty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this and the background is stunning xxxx Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus

    ReplyDelete