Monday, September 5, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff September challege

This month at Show Us Your Stuff there is a great sketch to use, along with some mixed media:
This is a really cool challenge, I had so much fun with this one. 
I chose a photo of my son, in black and white. I used the Ken Oliver colour bursts to create the background, along with texture paste and stamping, plus some paint splatters. This would have to be one of my favourite ways to create a mixed media background. 
Of course with the Show Us Your Stuff challenges, you have to include a handmade item. I have used a Charms Creations DIY heavenly heart and a hessian arrow. I also added a Funky Flairs Studio flair. 
I hope you give this challenge a go, see how creative you can be.
My Boy



1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, fabulous background details, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete