Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches August 15th challenge

I love a good sketch, and this one from the mid month release at Stuck?! Sketches is a beauty.
I really enjoyed playing with this sketch, it could have been interpreted in so many ways, and I am sure I will play with it again at some stage. 
I have scrapped a photo of my friends grand-daughter, Addison. She was playing peek a boo with me on this particular day, when I was trying to take photos of her, so cute. 
I created a bit of texture in the background with some coloured texture paste and a Prima stencil. I then layered the photo on top of patterned papers, project life journaling cards and some mesh. I added a Charms Creations heavenly heart, a flair from Studio fourteen 40, and some really old, but cute felt flowers. I repeated some of the elements in the top right hand corner cluster. 
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 
Peek a boo


2 comments:

  1. So very sweet, gorgeous embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, this is so sweet!! I love your embellishing and the colours that you've used!! And that photo is just adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete