Sunday, August 14, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT layout August - Enjoy the Moment

This is the second of my August shares for you.
For this layout, I was inspired by a current challenge in the Scrap Suite on facebook, a challenge set by Sonia Cotugno. Here is the challenge: 
I love adding texture to my layouts, so this challenge was a no brainer for me, lol. I started by tearing the edges of the patterned paper, and then stitching it to the white cardstock. I then added some gesso and texture paste.
I used a photo of Amanda (boss lady) and myself, taken on a recent retreat, it was the first time we had met.
I added more texutre to the layout with my embellishing, and used some florists wrap in pink, around the layout. I matted the photo on a 5 x 7 paper bag. I tucked another paper bag under the 5 x 7. I used a Journal its journaling tag, which is tucked inside the bitty bag. On top of this is a 3 inch paper doily,  ( so cute), star flowerminifetti, and a journaling tag from a kit bit. You can also see punchinella and a forget me not.
The major cluster has been created using a wood veneer frame, into which I clustered hydrangea petalswax blossoms, and a wild rose. Also added is a tasselDusty Attic page pebble and spiral stamens.
Enjoy the moment

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout, I love the colors and brilliant back ground!

    ReplyDelete