Thursday, October 20, 2016

Kraft+ October challenge

So October at Kraft+, is Blast from the Past challenge - using all those old bits we used to use all the time in our scrapping. Just telling a bit of a secret here, sometimes I still use some of those items in my scrapping :). Here is the challenge:
Considering that all of these items are still in my stash, there was no trouble in finding what I needed, lol. 
I scrapped a photo of great-niece Elise, she is so cute. 
The old items I included on my layout are ricrac, old patterned paper, vellum and brads. I also found an older stamp and an embroidered badge. To bring it back to current times, I included a swash of  Colour blast texture pasteCharms Creations heavenly heart and terrrific tab, and flair, tab and journaling tag from Studio fourteen 40.  
I had fun with this. 
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave.
Elise


3 comments:

  1. It really is the SWEETEST photo...love your mixture of Old and New & like I said on FB, that pink ric rac is delish! Beautiful, beautiful page....& as always, love seeing your takes on our K+ challenges :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout! Lovely colour combo & elements. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Sandra. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete