Saturday, October 15, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff October challenge

Yep, it's mid October already, not long now till Christmas, that's scary.
The challenge at Show Us Your Stuff this month, is to be inspired by this moodboard, designed by Leanne Jago:
How clever is Leanne? How inspiring is this moodboard? How creative can you get? 
My layout was inspired by the butterfly and Leanne's use of watercolour. 
I used Ken Oliver colour bursts on my layout, this I think is my favourite product ever. I spritzed the colour bursts with some glimmer mist, which gave the layout a bit of a glimmery effect, not that you can see it here. I stamped on a butterfly to both sides of the page. I also added some texture paste. I have embellished the layout simply, with the background work, it didn't need much. I added a Charms Creations heavenly heart, and a D-lish Scraps flair button as my handmade items. I also hand-dyed a crochet doily. 
The photo is my daughter from 23 years ago, trialling some of mummy's make-up. Every little girl does it, right? 
Cherish


1 comment: