Thursday, November 2, 2017

CSI colour challenge November

So for November at CSI, the new case file is all about autumn.

This would have to be my favourite time of the year. I love the colours of autumn, it's usually just the right temperature, and there is no polllen to cause hay fever. It is just so pretty.
My layout is about a town that my husband and I visited in Autumn, called Walhalla. The colours were perfect.
My background was created using Tim Holtz distress oxides to get the right colours. For the evidence some white rub ons. I used some chipboard leaves to the side of the photos, some die cut flowers and skeleton leaves. The Charms Creations DIY chevron was also another perfect bit of evidence, I coloured this with oxides.
My testimony was the journaling about Autumn in Walhalla, and I created the title by die cutting some acetate that I had coloured with alcohol inks.
Autumn


1 comment:

  1. I love your layout, Sandra. The photos caught my eye as soon as I saw your page in the reveal. So pretty. Great job on the title letters. I never would have guessed that you created those colours. Agains, so pretty. I remember when those skeleton leaves were popular. I wish I had stocked up on them then. Beautiful background work, beautiful layout. TFS. ♥

    ReplyDelete