Thursday, November 2, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff November challenge

It's time for the new challenge at Show Us Your Stuff for November. Can you believe it is the nearly the end of the year? I can't.
I must say this was a fun challenge, trying to see how much metal stuff I could put onto my layout. I am surprised at just how much we have to play with. 
So my colour inspiration really came from the photo itself, they it was a matter of placing down the metal. I recently obtained some metal chipboard shapes - stars and arrows - they were totally perfect for this layout. I added some wire which has been stuck down with staples, a heart paper clip, brads (remember them?), silver paint. I die cut the title out of some silver paper. The final addition to the layout was the Charms Creations glitter heavenly heart
The cutest face




No comments:

Post a Comment