Thursday, November 2, 2017

Scrap the Girls November challenge

November is here and it is time for a new challenge at Scrap the Girls.
I didn't have a photo to use of just shoes, so I used a photo from my 50th birthday, highlighting my shoes that I wore. My outfit for my 60's theme party was really based around my $20 bargain platform shoes I found whilst out shopping one day. 
I created my layout, by using Tim Holtz distress oxides, and then stencilling over that. I tried to use a stencil pattern that looked a bit similar to the pattern in my dress. 
As there was so much colour in the photo, I wanted to get this into my layout, and added that in the chipboard and die cut flowers. The Charms Creations DIY heavenly heart was perfect for this layout, as I was able to colour it with the oxides. The final addition to the layout was the chipboard shoe from Scrap FX which I sprayed with gesso. 
This is another funky layout that has been added to my crazy album from my party. It's a fun album to look at. 
It's all about the shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment