Thursday, November 23, 2017

More than Words challenge November

I managed to have a go at the November challenge at More than words, and it was a fabulous challenge:
I have had this photo of this old abandoned dinghy in my stash for a while, wondering how to scrap it. The dinghy has it's own story, I don't know what that is, but if you use your imagination, you could try to work it out. 
Anyway, this challenge was perfect for this photo. I used a woodgrain paper as a background, and the outdoors concept was about the dinghy. I tucked a lot of different elements into spaces on the layout, and tore some corrugated cardboard as well, which added to that woodgrain effect. The addition of the clocks on the layout helps to add to the mystery of the old dinghy. 
I really had a lot of fun just playing and creating this layout. 
Thanks for the challenge.
By the sea


4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous page Sandra! I love the colorful busy-ness of it!! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Sandra! Love that photo and you've captured the challenge perfectly! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful Sandra 😍 Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on our challenge this month! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete