Sunday, April 15, 2018

CSI case file # 252 - Wonderful

The new case file is ready at CSI, and this one is a really nice one:


I really loved the colours for this one, and chose this as my inspiration for my layout.
I used this photo of a great nephew - Hendrix, enjoying his first baby cino with his mum.
I also took inspiration for the layout from the image, and used the spots and also the bird. I did a partial frame around the photo and matting on 3 sides, with patterned paper. The background was done with texture paste and Ken Oliver colour bursts. 
I embellished the layout using these die cuts with smilie faces, they seemed fitting. I added some spotty brads, a wood veneer bird, and finished it all of with Charms Creations XO set and smilie face O
Wonderful


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute, I love the colors together like this.. sweet photo too..

    ReplyDelete