Wednesday, April 18, 2018

D-lish Scraps DT share - Cherish Family

Hi everyone, I am back with my second share for April. 
This photo was taken on my Mother in laws 89th birthday. It is a lovely photo
of her surrounded by her grandchildren, so I wanted to scrap it for her. 
I chose to pull the purple out of the photo, and I really struggle with purple.
However, it was really the right choice for this layout.


Teaming the purple with silver worked really well. So I did a bit of mixed media
stenciling with some silver texture paste and picked out papers that would compliment this.
I embellished the layout using some punchinella, small bits of it around the page. I have also used 


My title was made using this Memory Maze chipboard mini word.


I am pleased that the simplicity of this layout, really makes the photo centre stage, but the pop of purple really lifts it.
Until next time, have a good day and happy scrapping. Sandra.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that purple really does pop! What a fabulous page - so perfect for the photo. I bet your MIL loves it.

    ReplyDelete