Saturday, April 28, 2018

D-lish Scraps DT share - Just relaxing

Hi everyone, I am back with my last share for the month.
I quite like how this layout has got so much texture on it, and the products from 
D-lish Scraps really helped to achieve that texture. 


I used a 5 x 7 paper bag and mini packet to use as a mat behind my photo, they also added some colour to the layout. To embellish the layout, I added a flair buttonenamel dots, Corbett Creations wood veneer bow, and some rosebuds. Each embellishment adds a different textural element.




So why not have a go at adding different textural elements to your layouts. There is so much texture available to us, to use, and you probably have a lot in your stash. 
Until next time, have a good day and happy scrapping. Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment