Sunday, April 15, 2018

Kraft plus April challenge

The April challenge at Kraft Plus is really cool. A recipe challenge, with 4 ingredients:
So we usually associate this quote with weddings, but there is a world of possibilities. I thought this photo of my husband and I would be quite right for this challenge. Here is how I solved it: 
Old: I used old kraft paper and vintage lace.
New:  I used a new stamp set, which I painted and then cut out the images. 
Borrowed: embossing powder.
Blue: paper, watercolours, mini beads, flowers and Charms Creations XO's.
I really enjoyed this challenge, and how this layout came together. 
Love You



3 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty with all the blooms and what a lovely photo too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month for the recipe challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty page, I love all the blooms around your lovely photo.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A charming page with the soft teals, the fussy cut stamping and that gorsgeous title. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete