Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Scrap The Girls July Challenge

For the July challenge at Scrap the Girls, there is a sketch to use:
This is a nice sketch. I used a photo of my mum and my daughter taken at Christmas time last year. 
I used some die cut paper, some ribbon and and some felt lace as the vertical element and the die cut paper and journaling for the horizontal element behind the photo. Under this I have used a stencil, texture paste, and then glitter paste over the texture paste to add the gold, as well as some misting. I added some seed beads as extra embellishment, along with a heavenly heart from Charms Creations, a flair from Funky Flairs Studio, and a burlap flower from D-lish Scraps. I love this natural photo, my mother is going to kill me when she sees it, my daughter has already said how much she hates the photo, but loves the layout. I love the layout too. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and any comments you may leave. 
This Love


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, the colours are so pretty and the gold with the stencil looks so good. I think the photo is lovely too. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That splash of gold - stunning! Such a beautiful layout and a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra. I love your sweet layout, fab take on our sketch for sure. Thanks heaps for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Sandra, thanks heaps for joining us this month at Scarp the Girls ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome page! I love how you have used stencils and glitter pastes! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious beautiful page! Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete