Monday, October 12, 2015

Scrapping Outback October challenge - Ball fun

The challenge at Scrapping Outback this month, is to be inspired by this image:
Lovely rainbow colours, and lovely for a child's layout. So I chose this photo of a girlfriends grandson - Tyler. His cheeky face needed something equally as cheeky for the layout. 
I added some areas of colour using gelatos, then splodged (is that even a word - lol) onto the page, using a cup, to give the rings. I sperad some Bo Bunny glitter paste over this, and then finished off with the stitched stamp. I stitched the white cardstock onto a blue cardstock to stabilise it. 
I have done very simple embellishing, as I wanted the background to be the hero on this layout. My chipboard pieces are from a 2crafty set of rings, I coloured these with Prima Colour Blooms. I added a Charms Creations arrow to the page as well as some buttons, and a journaling tag from D-lish Scraps.
I am so happy with the way this layout turned out. 
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave. 
Ball Fun


3 comments:

  1. What a SUPER CUTE layout Sandra :) I love how you have created the background - it is perfect for the cute photo :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Scrapping Outback :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is AWESOME Sandra - I love your creativity with those coloured

    'balls' and all the textured layering looks fabulous. Great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing this month...
    http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/october-2015-white-with-twist-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Sandra. Adore the photo and the background colours just look amazing. Thank you for joining us this month and hope you will be back again next month. :)

    ReplyDelete