Thursday, October 1, 2015

Show Us Your Stuff October Challenge - DT share

I am sharing my DT layout for the  challenge at Show Us Your Stuff is to use this image as inspiration - no people allowed.


I had so much fun with this layout. My husband and I had a recent weekend away at Wangaratta (North-East Victoria), and went to another town called Milawa, where there are lots of yummy providore stores to buy from. While we were driving around, I got him to stop for me to take some photos of stuff in the country. We found these very "country" letter boxes, that I just had to take a photo of, I especially loved the piggy one.
I found this Kaisercraft newsprint paper, with the heading home sweet home - it was the start to my layout, along with the background paper with the clouds on it, also Kaisercraft.
I added some handmade recycled paper from Sirrah Sarrah behind the newsprint paper. Under my photo I have layered with corrugated cardboardand Kaisercraft journaling cards. I also added some D-lish Scraps hand dyed muslin. My other handmade items on the page are an arrow and "O"  shape from Charms Creations. I also made a little piggy die cut using a Sizzix die.
I love how this layout turned out, it's so quirky.
I hope you manage to have a go at this challenge.
Letter boxes




No comments:

Post a Comment