Wednesday, May 16, 2018

CSI case file #254 May mid month challenge

The new mid month May challenge at CSI is ready for playing along with, it is very cute:

So the theme is reading. I used this photo of me reading to a friends puppy. This puppy is called Harry, and when I went to visit him for the first time, I took him a gift, the book "Harry the dirty dog", such a classic story. So I read the story to him, and funnily enough he sat and looked at the pictures and listened to the story. Who ever said you can't read to dogs too? No one ever, lol. 
I was inspired by the colours. From the evidence I used vintage items - the dog playing card and yo-yos; word strip; flowers; striped paper. 
I also added a Charms Creations heavenly heart and journaling tags and doily from D-lish Scraps.
Harry the dirty dog




No comments:

Post a Comment