Friday, May 18, 2018

D-lish Scraps May share 2

Hi everyone, today I am sharing with you the layout I have created for the May cybercrop. Go to the The Scrap Suite to see the challenges, and upload your entries.


So the challenge I set is to use the word together and tags. 

This very recent family photo taken at my father's 80th birthday seemed perfect to use for this layout. 
I started with 2 different papers, tearing one in half. I layered some co-ordinating tags behind the photo. A touch of texture paste added a bit more interest to the layout. 

So to embellish, I added a lace doily behind the photo. In my cluster I have used a wild rosecarnationsrosebudscabbage rose, as well as some leaves.




There is plenty of time for you to have a go at the challenge, so I would love to see what you create. 
Until then, happy scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout, I love the flower cluster.. very neat design!

    ReplyDelete