Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Show Us Your Stuff May challenge

So the new challenge at Show Us Your Stuff, was designed by me. Ordinarily I'm not fond of tic tac toe challenges, I find them a bit restrictive, so I thought it was time to challenge myself as well as everyone else, lol. Here is the challenge:
This photo of great nephew Hendrix was in my pile of photos to be scrapped, and I thought could work well for this challenge. I chose the line embossing, buttons and ribbon. I wanted to use some of my stash, lol, I used the smallest amount of ribbon, but it is there. 
The background paper was just right for this cute photo, along with the pastel colours. I have embellished simply with buttons, die cuts a flair from D-lish Scraps. I also added a Charms Creations heavenly heart and cute cloud.
Go to the facebook page to upload your entry.
Cuddles



No comments:

Post a Comment