Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Scrap the Boys May challenge

April is gone, and now May is here. So that means it's time for another challenge at Scrap the Boys.
Here is the challenge:
When I first saw this moodboard I had different photo in mind, but then couldn't find the photo. It went along the theme of the model look, never mind will have to save it for another layout another time. I found this cute photo of a nephew and his little boy. I thought it would work really well with the colours. 
The background paper was a great find, it had most of the work done, I just added some stamping and stenciling with stamp and stencil set from Aall and Create. ( I think I am fast developing an obsession with their products).  I also stamped and fussy cut the leaves, to tie the leaves in the photo and in the moodboard together. 
Embellishing was done with some chipboard arrows, which I embossed. I also embossed the title. I finished off with Charms Creations XO, one of them a DIY. 
I really love how this layout turned out, despite not being the photo I had in my head to use for this moodboard. 
Like father like son



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page with beautiful embellishments !! Have a beautiful new month. xoxo

    ReplyDelete