Tuesday, September 16, 2014

D-lish Scraps September cybercrop queen of the crop challenge by ME!

At the D-lish Scraps August cybercrop, for all who completed all 4 layouts, there was the opportunity to be crowned queen of the crop. I was the lucky queen to be crowned, which meant winning a lovely prize of D-lish Scraps goodies, and getting to set a challenge at the September cybercrop. Wow, what an opportunity, and I had to think long and hard about this, many ideas going through my head.
Anyway eventually, I came up with the idea for my challenge to be based around photography - I mean isn't that what we are doing anyway, scrapbooking our photos? So guidelines for the challenge were to scrap a series of photos, a photo shoot, someone being photographed taking a photo or photo booth pics - really the ideas are endless. A camera embellishment needed to be included on the layout.
For this challenge, I decided to use a series of photos of a friends daughter, Charlie, posing with her hat, on a daddy and daughter date. She really looks like she is posing for a photo shoot in these photos.
The D-lish Scraps products used here are paper doily, sequins, wood veneers, resin shapes, sweet petites, violas and felt flowers.

Hat photo shoot


This is an example of my camera embellishment, for which I used a die cut vellum camera which I covered with embossing powder and heat set, then added a D-lish Scraps flair button to the centre.
Thanks for looking at my layout.

1 comment:

  1. Great sequence of photos!! They look great on the red background. Loving all the little elements you've used on the page.

    ReplyDelete