Saturday, September 20, 2014

White with 1 September Challenge

This month the White with 1 September challenge is to use Marshmallow with white, pink marshmallow. Nice challenge, but getting the right shade of pink to obtain marshmallow is slightly tricky. I think I overdid it a little with my background colour, mind you I have made marshmallow that has been that colour, lol. The colour went well with my photo though.
The layout is of friends daughters, photo taken nearly 15 years ago now. The original photo was not great, so I've played a little with it as well, to make it a bit arty.
I teamed my layout with the D-lish Scraps new "after 5's" flowers, very very pretty flowers, which funnily enough sell out quickly.
Thanks for looking at my layout.
Cherish



3 comments:

  1. Love the shades of Marshmallow. Thanks for playing along with ww1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers, all you needex to finish off was a sequin bow! Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting technique with the photo. Great page

    ReplyDelete