Tuesday, September 16, 2014

D-lish Scraps September cybercrop challenge 4 by Agnus

Challenge 4 at the D-lish Scraps September cybercrop was by Agnus Kasprzak. The challenge was to use tags. I love making my own tags, they can become small works of art in their own right, so for this challenge, yes I made my own tags.
The layout is of my daughter, who has just started studying nursing - yep she is in for the long haul, and it's taken a while for her to get to this step, but she is doing very well. This photo was taken on her 24th birthday.
For this layout, the D-lish Scraps products used are one of the new after 5's fabric flowers (gorgeous), flair button, sequin bow (gorgeous), sweet petites paper flowers. I love how this layout turned out, and I actually went back to the rub-ons stash and included them on the layout - funny how the old is new again - well that's how I'm going to look at it anyway, lol.
Thanks for looking at my layout.

I believe in you!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely page. Love the softness of the colours and the stamping.

    ReplyDelete