Saturday, September 20, 2014

Show us your stuff September challenge

For the September Show us your stuff challenge, the design team have organised inspiration from the following inspiration board:
Spring Mood Board

I love these types of challenges, as there are sooooooo many options on how to create the challenge. This mood board certainly offered just that, and colour selection was certainly going to be fun for this one.
I had these photos taken from our trip to France last year, of tulips that were taken in one of the gardens near our Paris hotel, and were perfect for this challenge, given that we were in Paris in spring.
I really had a lot of fun with this layout, and it came together quite well for me - didn't have to labour over it for ages like I usually do.
My handmade items are some crochet flowers and doily.
Thanks for looking at my layout.
Spring in Paris


7 comments:

  1. I love mood boards too & I love what you've done with this inspiration! Really beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in over @ SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout Sandra, you sure nailed the board! And those photos are simply stunning! Gorgeous work, thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW so pretty!! This layout is perfect for the mood board! I love it!! :) Thanks for playing along at SUYS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Sandra. France is on my bucket list. Gorgeous flowers in your pics. Thanks for joining us at SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo.... love!!!! Perfect take on our September mood board! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty and perfect for our Spring inspired mood board! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. You've captured the colours well.

    ReplyDelete